Below are some of the internal and external programming that Triangle hosts throughout the year!
- Triangle hosts 1-2 major philanthropy events each year. In recent years, the two events have been an ExtraLife Gaming Marathon and Canoe Battleship for Habitat for Humanity.
- Brothers also attend BuckeyeThon, the Martin Luther King Day of Service, and numerous other service events throughout the year.
Triangle & Phi Sigma Rho Educational Scholarship (2017)
- Partnered with Phi Sigma Rho, we hosted a scholarship for 1st and 2nd year STEM majors.
- Each semester, we host a rush week early on, with a variety of events from movie night to bowling to game night. Message our recruitment chair for more info!
- Our brothers often give lightning talks about their majors or projects, e.g. Computer Science Engineering, Chemical Engineering
- Triangle typically is involved with Arch-E often hosting trivia or other events.
- In the past, Triangle helped host the Engineering Creative Writing & Arts Contest and Insights Into Engineering Camp.
- Social events include Poker Nights, Alumni Tailgates, and more!
- Past trips have included paintball, movies, and longer trips like Florida for Spring break, Put-In-Bay for Winter break, and Hocking Hills for Fall Break.
- Each semester, actives and pledges also visit other Triangle chapter houses to meet and hear from other Triangle members at different schools. Recent trips have included Chicago, Toledo, and Cincinnati.
TV Watch Parties
- Game of Thrones, Silicon Valley, Rick and Morty, Football games, movies, and more.
- Arch City Tavern Night
- Before Chapter each Monday, members go grab food at the Arch City Tavern, invite friends, and catch up.
- Timmy’s Tea Time
- Weekly event where brothers sit down and spill all of the non-academic related tea
- Joint-Greek Events
- These are learning sessions that are focused around the idea of teaching our brothers something new, whether it be a new hobby or professional skills. Past talks include: Fun with Knots, Navigating Internships, Career Fairs, LinkedIn, Ukuleles & The Military, and more.
Weekly Roundtable Discussions
- After some chapter meetings, Brothers are encouraged to stay for discussions on topics that a relevant for everyday life. These topics have included relationships, public speaking, current events, and more.
- We often invite alumni to talk about their career and life experiences and give advice to our members.